Slowing Down



reflecting 

thinking

rejoicing



dreaming

discovering

living wild and free



This is where we are right now as a family......in a season of quietness.  How long will it last.....? I don't know....but I will cherish the teachings.  All the busy-ness has been put aside so we can truly listen to our passions and how God wants to use them for his good.  It is only in the still, quiet moments that we become focused on what life is truly about.  Oh how my flesh gets in the way and wants to wander off the path and go back to the old patterns that are comfortable.  I know deep inside that God has purposed this time and I want to hear his voice only.  Prepare us for a new birth and out with the old.  Show us how to be expectant but content in the waiting.  Remind us all of how a new way of learning reaps benefits beyond our own imaginations.  Heal our hearts as we give you our old life and you prepare the way to a new way of doing things....

"I guide you in the way of wisdom
and lead you along straight paths"

Proverbs 4:11





Comments

Popular Posts