A few weeks ago my husband took my kids and his father to a baseball game in LA. Our family loves the Atlanta Braves and they were excited to see them play the Dodgers.  

However, no one (in our family) wore their Braves attire...but instead sat incognito of whom they were "really" cheering for.  This was not the place to show favortism of the opposite team.

It made me think about all the times I have been afraid to share who I really am.....fearing that others will see the "true" me and be displeased. How thankful that this idea is becoming less and less of a concern of mine and with letting go there is freedom.

It was a reminder to me that when we put our trust in Christ Jesus he takes care of all of our needs.  He is for us not against us.

Thankful that no matter what team we cheer for.....Christ loves us.

Comments

Popular Posts