Sunday, January 6, 2013

                                                      Happy New Year!


I am so happy to begin a new year! I usually don't make resolutions because I fail at keeping them.  However, I am a list maker and goal setter.  I have found that if I break them down monthly.....it is helpful.  
I posted a picture of me because I had to show you my new leg warmers. Yes I am a product of the 80's.  I am also a former dancer and I guess somehow I am missing it.  Oh my....
I actually am trying to be more creative in the way I dress this month.  I am a jeans and t-shirt/sweater person...but at one time I wore a lot of skirts and I find myself once again wanting to "dress-up."  I am not trying to spend more money....just being more creative with what I already have.  For instance....the gray shirt I am wearing under my sweater is from a pj set. I have to admit that Pinterest has helped me in this area.........yes I do spend some time over there. :)

I am also adding red back into my home after taking that color away for a few years.  The only place I kept it was in my little downstairs powder room and on my front door.  It is a cheerful color to me....and I will be sharing on my blog how I will add subtle colors of it in my home this month.
 
I am not going "deep" with my goals right now.....just creating at home for my family and teaching my darling Pre-K class at Church. I am enjoying both of these gifts and will be focusing on them here.

Jen

4 comments:

  1. hi Jen! Happy New Year! Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very much the dancer-I love it! So glad to see you back-and also looking forward to seeing you this week! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.

    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks
    Also see my website > easy diets that work

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoah this blog is excellent i love reading your posts.
    Keep up the

    great work! You know, a lot of people are looking around for this


    information, you could aid them greatly.
    Stop by my blog post - http://Wiki.chunkycraft.com/index.php?title=The_greatest_launch_of_the_millennium_When_buying_for_Property

    ReplyDelete