Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Thankful Heart and Spirit

I found these fun photos from a few years back......and they made me smile! 

I have had a few days of solitude to work through some tangled webs of emotions.  Thankfully God's Word is sovereign and he doesn't let go but holds us in his arms of love.

It is through his mercy and grace that I want to give thanks.   I lift up my dear family that has come along side of me during this difficult time.  Thanking my friends who pray over me while holding my hands.   

Looking for his treasures each day that he purposely places on my path and discerning his voice with passion.

I have learned that as we walk through trials we can praise him while it draws us closer.  He will not let us fall and if we trust Him....glory is around the corner.


May you be made strong with all the strength that comes from his glorious power...while joyfully giving thanks to the Father.

Colossians 1:11-12



My family is ok....we are just in a time of testing........ I know that God will deliver us..... and make us whole! 

22 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Jen to you and your family! My husband had to go out of state for a family emergency on Monday morning and will miss Thanksgiving with us. But I still have so much to be thankful for. I will be with my two beautiful daughters, both of my parents and my mother-in-law.
    I love those adorable kids of yours!

    XO,
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet, sweet pictures-don't you miss those days? Have a wonderful day, Jen-so glad we're friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will lift you and your family up in my prayers today. Love your honesty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen,
    Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful with your sweet family! We went home to see mine. Time always goes by fast, but I cherish the time we do get to see each other. :)
    You are so right to cling to God and His words of love and comfort and strength. That is the ONLY place you will find that.....at His feet. I am lifting your dear family up to heaven in prayers.
    Hugs and smiles my California friend,
    Shann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated Thanksgiving friend. Your words here gave me chills. You have a beautiful understanding of God's great love and I can tell He is the strength of your heart. I will keep praying for you and your sweet family and also believe He is doing something great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ambien zolpidem ambien generic price walgreens - ambien cr in generic

    ReplyDelete
  7. zolpidem ambien zolpidem versus ambien - zolpidem 10 mg by teva

    ReplyDelete
  8. diazepam 10mg 2mg diazepam high - diazepam lorazepam alcohol withdrawal

    ReplyDelete
  9. diazepam drug diazepam side effects bleeding - diazepam 10mg/street price

    ReplyDelete
  10. diazepam 10mg diazepam online purchase - effects of diazepam 2mg

    ReplyDelete
  11. generic xanax xanax drug interactions aspirin - is generic xanax as strong

    ReplyDelete
  12. ativan sale ativan side effects pregnant - ativan withdrawal .5

    ReplyDelete
  13. xanax anxiety xanax effects recreational use - xanax veterinary dosage

    ReplyDelete
  14. cheap generic ativan lorazepam 1mg how long does it last - ativan used alcohol withdrawal

    ReplyDelete
  15. generic ambien buy ambien cr mg - ambien abuse stories

    ReplyDelete
  16. purchase valium klonopin vs valium half life - valium drug high

    ReplyDelete
  17. ambien sleep medication generic name for ambien - ambien side effects eyes

    ReplyDelete
  18. ambien price ambien sleepwalking - ambien cr identification

    ReplyDelete
  19. valium cost valium side effects diarrhea - valium sale ireland

    ReplyDelete
  20. Blogger: Sentimental Gatherings - Post a Comment generic prednisone - generic prednisone online http://www.ourdailybreadmarket.net/#generic-prednisone-online

    ReplyDelete
  21. Blogger: Sentimental Gatherings - Post a Comment purchase prednisone - prednisone asthma http://www.ourdailybreadmarket.net/#prednisone-asthma

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thorazine Drug topamax pills - topamax for migraines http://www.topamaxbetterprice.com/

    ReplyDelete