Outings

One of my favorite outings is "date" time with my husband.  Most dates we go out for dinner and sometimes a movie.  I LOVE when he calls me from work and asks me to meet him for lunch.  Even if I have a million things on my list.....I go! Looking forward to more dates, soon.  It has been a while.


  I am missing him.......tonight.  He is expected home any minute after being gone all weekend.  I like weekends when our family is all together.....but sometimes plans happen and we are apart.  Can't wait for us all to have a late Sunday dinner.....veggie stew for him and beef stew for the rest of us.  The house smells so good....table set and a candle burning. Waiting......




This photo is from last year when we went to dinner and a concert with my sister and her husband.  It was a special night.....and I am so glad we captured it with a picture.   

Jen

Comments

  1. Good Morning Jen. :o)
    I know exactly what you mean.
    I love date nights with Woody!
    And look so forward to his coming home after trip.
    I hope you have a great week!
    Sincerely, Trish
    ps. I posted your give a way this morning. Again, thank you so much for the precious goodies!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Date nights are so important! I took them for granted before we had children,lol! Now they are few and far between because our girls are three and one. I love the picture and I am glad your hubby is back home! :)
    Love,
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts