This and That

We hosted a Superbowl party....it has become a tradition with our friends. I am NOT a sports fan but my husband LOVES sports and especially the STEELERS. So it was a good day for him. I do feel very blessed to have such good friends that bring yummy food and also help with the clean up. I have been working on opening up my home to others without getting so anxious and I am hoping I accomplished this today.

I would really like to stay home in my pjs tomorrow with my kids since they are out of school. However, I work at a preschool Monday and Friday. They will be with my mom (Ya Ya) and I know they are looking forward to this. It warms my heart when my kids are with my mom.

I need to go to sleep because my thoughts are wandering and this post is not making sense.

I will end with this (from the sermon this morning):

1. Be quick to listen
2. Slow to speak
3. Slow to anger

This is what I am going to be working on tomorrow and possibly forever!

Goodnight

Comments

Popular Posts