Merry Christmas

As I celebrate Christmas I am thanking God for all His blessings! 

Thank you for the Gifts you freely give and may we walk in your Light and Presence today and always.

           "Let my peace rule in your heart, and be thankful."



















                                                       We climbed to the top of Vernal Falls!                                        
                                                                  Vernal Falls


 


                                          My girl in NYC...her first trip without Mom and Dad.



                                                          Merry Christmas!

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas! We just got back from a family drive of looking at the Christmas lights and I was suprised you posted before Christmas! Your daughter looks so grown up on her big trip! For me NYC is not a long trip coming from Boston, but for her, that is quite a distance! Oh and I LOVE your boots! Can I ask if they are waterproof and where you got them? I am looking for a pair of snow boots!
    I hope you have have an amazing Christmas Jen!

    XO,
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Jen! What beautiful pictures-so glad you had a nice little getaway! Sounds like the NYC trip was a huge success-K looks very grown up and at home in the city! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Merry Christmas Jen! I hope your Christmas day is blessed with abundant joy.
    Hugs,
    Shann :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts